BIBLIOGRAPHY AND MENTIONS
- National Team Football Coach - Coach Naquita
- National Team Football Player - Danni
- Olympic Diver - Katura
- Grade School Students - Grade 4
- “Exposure to Women's Sports: Changing Attitudes Toward Female Athletes.” The Sport Journal, 25 May 2018, thesportjournal.org/article/exposure-to-womens-sports-changing-attitudes-toward-female-athletes/.
- Murphy, Professor Marie. “The Gender Play Gap: Why Aren't More Women Playing Sport?” RTE.ie, RTÉ, 20 Nov. 2018, https://www.rte.ie/brainstorm/2017/1129/923613-the-gender-play-gap-why-arent-more-women-playing-sport/#:~:text=Competitive%20and%20recreational%20sport%20is,to%2043%20percent%20of%20men.
- www.facebook.com/JuniorReportLV, Junior Report. “Inequality in Sports.” Junior Report, 8 June 2019, junior report. Media/en/inequality-in-sports/.
- “News.” International Olympic Committee, 6 May 2021, olympics.com/ioc/gender-equality.
- “Sport for Generation Equality: Advancing Gender Equality in and through Sport.” UN Women, www.unwomen.org/en/news/stories/2020/3/news-sport-for-generation-equality#:~:text=Undertake%20to%20close%20the%20gap,physical%20activity%20and%20physical%20education.
OPINION AND REFLECTION
Overall we all really enjoyed learning more about this topic and it helped give us a new perspective on issues in this area. We loved this project and we hope that this website will find people that are eager to learn more about Gender Inequality in Sports and want to help make a difference and break the stereotypes. Throughout the process of this project we have learned many different research techniques and have a gained lot of knowledge on statistics and opinions connecting to this problem.